The Arborgate Homeowner’s Association is continually working to improve the safety and beauty of our community. Our current emphasis lies in solving issues on several fronts. We have divided these tasks into four projects: lighting, pool area and barriers, community entrance, and irrigation. These projects are being planned and executed over an extended period of time in order to avoid any special assessments.
Project Plan (Pt.1)
• Install (2) new poles and (10) new LED light fixtures in order illuminate visitor parking spaces as per Miami-Dade regulations.
Project Plan (Pt.1)
• Install new energy saving 24 new LED light fixtures on the remaining street light poles. These acorn fixtures are more attractive and efficient than the current type.
• Refurbish and paint the 24 street light poles.
• Plant a ring of barrier bushes around the concrete base of each street light pole
• Install a uniform series of barrier bushes and palm trees along the outside perimeter of the pool.
• Install iron fencing atop the wall that surrounds the pool. This fence will conform to the look and feel of the community’s existing structures.
• Replace diseased palm trees inside pool area.
• Install bollards in front of pool gate entrance to ensure that residents can easily access the pool area.
• Paint pool parking area
• Install and enlarge wooden fences and barrier hedges at the borders of the community.
• Repaint the entrance driveway.
• Replace faded entrance signs.
• Paint bollards and apply new reflective tape to bollards and barrier poles.
• Install missing components missing from the fence along the perimeter wall
• Replace old plants on the West side of the community entrance with foliage that matches the rest of the plants in that area.
The irrigation project is designed to get ahead of this year’s dry season and ensure that residents’ front lawns remain green throughout the year.
• Install (3) new sprinkler pumps to replace old, broken units. The new pumps will have higher horse power and efficiency ratings.
• Replace/relocate sprinkler heads to maximize irrigation areas.