The pool is our community’s principal leisure amenity and is reserved exclusively for the use of its residents and their guests. The pool is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Health and is not FDH rated for nighttime swimming. Therefore, the pool area is only open during daylight hours–from sunrise to sunset. However, there is no lifeguard on duty so residents and guests must swim at their own risk. For everyone’s safety and comfort, please read and https://bstincontri.it/ follow the pool rules posted here and on the clubhouse wall.
- Swimming is only permitted during daylight hours
- Only community residents and their guests may use the pool
- Residents must accompany their guests to the pool
- Residents can bring a maximum of 5 guests to the pool at one time
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and adult is responsible for child behavior
- You must have your issued pool gate key with you to be on the pool premises – DO NOT climb over gates or walls
- Shower before entering the pool
- No running, rough play or dancing in or around the pool area
- Diaper age children must wear plastic pants or swim diapers
- No BBQ grills or cooking apparatus of any kind are permitted in the pool area
- No glass bottles or glass objects in or around the pool area
- No pets, bicycles, skateboards, or recreational vehicles
- No diving
- No food or drink in the pool
- No profane language
- No smoking or use of tobacco
- No littering in or around pool area
- No excessive noise or loud radios
- Do not touch life rings or hooks except in a lifesaving emergency
NOTE: Management reserves the right to deny use to any individual or group. Anyone climbing over gates or walls will lose pool privilege for 30 days. You must have your issued pool gate key with you to be on the pool premises.
Non–compliance with the Pool Rules and Regulations will result in one or more of the following:
- Immediate dismissal from the premises
- Loss of pool priveleges for 30 or more days
- Payment of a fine
- Payment for damages
- Prosecution under Florida law
Residents are liable for any damages to the pool area caused by https://bstdating.de/ themselves, their guests, their children, and their children’s guests. This includes but is not limited to restrooms, patio furniture, landscaping, pavers, or lighting.
Deposit for homeowners is $150. $75 will be refunded after a board member inspects the pool area, including clubhouse and restrooms, and finds it to be clean and undamaged. Deposit is due upon signing this agreement.
Deposit for renters is $250. $125 will be refunded after a board member inspects the pool area, including clubhouse and restrooms, and finds it to be clean and undamaged. Deposit is due upon signing this agreement.
Any cancellations must be made not less than five (5) days before the reserved date or deposit and fees will be forfeited.
To reserve the pool, please follow these steps:
1. Download and read the pool rental agreement. Send an email to email@example.com with the date you wish to reserve the pool. Please include your full name, address, and a telephone number.
You will receive a phone call or email to:
- Confirm your date or schedule an alternate if it is not available.
- Arrange a date and time for a board member or property manager to pick up the signed pool rental agreement and the two checks as per the agreement (not more than 5 days after confirmation of your pool reservation)
- Arrange a date and time to visually inspect the pool area, including clubhouse and restrooms, to make sure everything is clean, undamaged, and in working order (one day before your event).
2. Meet with a board member or property manager at the agreed date and time to visually inspect the pool area, including clubhouse and restrooms (one day before your event)
3. The day after your event, a board member or property manager will inspect the pool area, including clubhouse and bathrooms. If everything is clean and in the same condition as it was during the pre-event visual inspection, then one of your two checks will be returned to you. If it is not clean and/or anything is broken or damaged, your second check will not be returned and you will be responsible for the full cost of the cleaning and/or damaged items.
NOTE: Homeowners and renters that forfeit their second checks due to unclean or damaged property may also forfeit their right to rent the pool in the future.
All writers are prepared to provide you with a stress-free,
The cause might be their job, or the way that they best essay writing services conduct themselves at work.
gratifying essay support and will supply your needs with a personal touch.